Thursday, April 7, 2011

senandung 4

Treat others like what you want others to threat you

I come to realize, why do others treat me like that...
maybe it is because of me. yes sure! i have been unintentionally treat others like that before.

and now, it is hurt me so much!
forgive me those people...now i'm in the same shoes with you guys and i feel it. sorry*_*

Alhamdulillah, i can still resist it.
But then, i wonder how would others will feel about it later if they have to face the same thing or even worse.

it is really hurt!

please don't do that my dear!
don't keep repeat the same thing!

you and I as well as others also have a heart in our body.
don't keep hurting it or let others hurt it!

i forgive you, you forgive me, forgive everyone...! keep smile and stay quietely.

No comments:

Post a Comment