Friday, September 16, 2016

#14

I have something in my mind today, so let's talk about it.

Confused.
Some people tend to not understand what am I saying or explaining to them. Even if I already repeating my words few times! I feel bad. Really bad. When people can't understand my explanation. -_-

I have the tendency of constructing my words in my head in such a way that I thought it would be easier for others to understand it. Thus, I felt real bad when people don't get it.

I know I couldn't make all people understand mine because we are all unique in our own ways.

I tend to be in silence mode when i feel bad nowadays. I will keep my mouth shut. Better than I said something that might hurt others, especially the ones I love.

Thus, if u caught me being silence out of blue, just be there & don't bother me until I get over my bad feeling. It will took me for a while, but all will be good after that insyaaallah.
It is just a part of my new habit.
Hope u don't mind it.
Sorry & thanks.

Fi hifzillah & take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment