Thursday, May 20, 2010

MOMENT TO BE REMEMBER -20 MAY 1989-

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM....


ALHAMDULILLAH...

WITH ALLAH BLESS ITS HAS BEEN 21 YEARS..

HAPPY 21 ANNIVERSARY TO MAK & ABAH!!

ALHAMDULILLAH..


SEMOGA KEKAL BAHAGIA DI BAWAH LEMBAYUNG REDHA ALLAH HINGGA KE SYURGA...INSYAALLAH..

AMIN YA RAHMAN

AMIN YA RAHIM

AMIN YA ALLAH


ALLAHUAKHBAR...

ALHAMDULILLAH...


last few years, during my holiday (my feveret)..i'm wish my parents 'happy anniversary".. you guys know how they react??? its really funny..

i said to my mak,"mak,happy anniversary!!" and my mom said," not 20 la...19 may.."

and i said to my abah," abah,happy anniversary!!" and my abah said," not 20 la...21 may.."


so guys...whats the exact date actually?? i'm confused and same goes to my parents..wink3 ^_^


p/s: i noticed this date when i'm almost 16 years old..during ecah birth registration..its 20 may 1989...i'm really sure bout that...my memory is still alhamdulillah..hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment