A short notes written here for the 'future Hafizah' , insyaAllah. =)
- Gladly to be in my fourth level of studying accounting. Too many things happen, if you look back to your old days. Alhamdulillah.
- Why am I choose to be an accounting student? - till now i got no valid & solid reason for that, Allah know Best.
- Joined a leadership camp sponsored by MICPA conducted by NOVAC (UUM's accounting council). very memorable & fun. i enjoyed the camp except one thing that contrast my values. the rest was awesome!
- currently busy with CONVEST'12 as i'm one of the subcommittee for this event under Youth Conference. i'm resposible as a booth manager with Zarul.
- insyaAllah, i will lead a program namely as Deloitte Accounting Challenge. My first experience as a program manager. seriously, nervous!
- another first experience for me was played SQUASH. Tq Farah for that wonderful evening. we even did twin sit up ! yeah! we lying on the court...hehhehe
- alhamdulillah able to get my uni language courses which seriously hard to get one, LE 4000.
- today Hafizah is having a dream to further study in ACCA! and one more thing! one more thing! she has a dream to have it oversea! insyaAllah..grant me for that Allah, amin.. ^-^
- what u wanna be? in 5 to 10 years time? i need to discover & ponder about that soon..