Monday, September 17, 2012

It has been a year

Looking back at those days (to be exact one year)...

I cried,
Not only me but the rest of the family did,
I cried & I reflect, I cried & I reflect,

I must let it be the way Allah has arranged it,
Let her go in peace...

That morning i had the call, i cried & deep in my heart "the day has come",
i cried definitely!

But i must be strong,
as i could not went back to my hometown i must be strong & attend all the classes that day,

That evening, no one could bear it any more..
i cried so much,
till felt like i don't want to go to the meeting...

........................................................

yesterday, suddenly her picture pop up at my desktop..
a face of the most sincere smile i ever seen,
she was smiled but i were cried...

i miss her,
i adore her so much,
i love her,
i wanna meet her again 'there'! definitely!

so, i must work harder!

..................................................

it has been a year since that day...
today she still in my mind & heart...
insyaAllah she will be there forever...

Ya Allah,
 forgive all her wrongness, grant her the 'best place', keep us strong, keep us 'help' her, keep her in our prayers forever..and please gather us in Jannah, insyaAllah...
amin..

selamat berehat dengan tenang tok.
Al-fatihah to allahyarhamah Fatimah binti Latipah...

No comments:

Post a Comment