Saturday, September 21, 2013

D for DREAMS

DREAMS MAKE UP UR MIND & SPIRIT TO PERSUE WHAT U WANT IN UR LIFE!

I have a dream.
A dream to hold professional qualification namely ACCA since I was in my secondary school.
I called it a dream as back in my school days I don't have any idea about it, but i'm pretty sure that i want it to be mine one fine day!

Sometime it makes me wonder whether it is just a 'naive' dream or maybe not.
Seriously I have no idea about it at all! except it is a professional qualification.

Now when I am about half way to make it realistic, I keep questioned myself whether i am prepared for it and eligible to have it as mine.
 I doubt myself but the 'inner side' would say, " go for it first. then u know u can do it"

I asked for my friends support.
Sometime we always talk about it.
Where & when to continue.
How to tell our parents about it.
Most importantly, how are we going to finance it.

My friends and I used to dream about doing it in UK.
A good place to have it and also to experience a new life at a totally different place.

Are we going to succeed in making it reality??
InsyaAllah.
InsyaAllah we will try our best.
Lets see it in a few years after this.

That is my highest dream in terms of educational prospective!

DREAM



No comments:

Post a Comment