Monday, April 23, 2012

i'm officially lost juz now...
right in the morning, the beginning of the day...

yes, i'm lost...
yup, i was lost..
i lost, i lost myself...
i lost myself because of me, myself...not other people...

what would the feel of lost? was it fun?

definitely, definitely not..

it was totally shameful, regretful, and the real lost..!

i lost today,
i lost because i cannot control myself,
myself cannot control my anger,
my anger was full with 'bisikan syaitan'...
....astaghfirullah...

that's why i'm lost...

BUT

though i lost and i admit it, tomorrow insyaAllah i will try my best not to allow any 'lost' ever to happen again, insyaAllah..

Oh Allah, do forgive all my sins..easier my way to control my anger..easier my way to become a better person, a better muslimah, a better mukminah, insyaAllah...
amin ya rabbal a'lamin..

GUYS, I'M SO SORRY, BUT PLEASE DO NOT PROVOKE ME AGAIN..

p/s: after the lost, it is hard to even say sorry...not because cannot accept the facts but because of the foolishness of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment